Want to know how one care home specialising in dementia which had just set up its Facebook page reached 25,000 people in 10 days without spending a penny on advertising?
This episodes features Springup PR’s very own Danielle Booker and a Facebook “accelerated engagement” campaign she ran for one care home in Hythe, Kent.
This episode reveals:
- How getting creative on Facebook can result in record-breaking amounts of engagement and reach for your care home Facebook page
- How one accelerated engagement campaign organised by Danielle reached 25,000 people within 10 days without a penny of advertising spend, and the home had less than 100 followers/fans
- How the campaign’s aim was to position the home as specialists in elderly care and dementia care in and around Hythe.
- How the campaign showcased the care home’s activities and initiatives
- What mechanisms encouraged sharing of the care home’s Facebook page to reach a record-breaking audience
- Why the care home decided to support a local dementia charity as part of the campaign
- The importance of gathering a wealth of photographs and content to showcase the care home’s expertise in dementia
- Why it helps to use eye-catching graphics, and emoticons
- Exact details of how the campaign ran over 10 days
- Why the initial post on the first day reached over 12,000 people, with 364 shares
- How families of residents, and the care home staff, got involved