Assistive listening technology specialists Contacta approached us to use PR/media exposure to help drive up brand awareness of their products and expertise, and to assisting in customer acquisition from new sources.
Contacta was particularly keen that when prospects were thinking of installing hearing loops that Contacta was “front of mind”.
Key target audiences for Contacta are AV integrators, installers and architects, as well as vertical industries such as the transport, retail and care sectors which require assistive listening technology solutions.
With Contacta we agreed that positioning Contacta as an expert in hearing loop installation, compliance and best practice as well as technological innovation was the best way forward for a 12-month PR campaign.
A media list to reach Contacta’s audience was agreed and we put together a success plan to reach those target audiences by securing ongoing news and expert-opinion pieces in target media.
We also assisted with a social media engagement strategy – and implementation – with the aims as above.
And we started compiling customer case studies for the company’s website to showcase the caliber of clients trusting their installations to Contacta.
Results over 12 months:
- Extensive media + online exposure, helping driving brand visibility in target sector media – approx 25 piece of coverage in target media
- Sales enquiries during 12 months increased from average of 12 per year to four per week
- 19 PR deliverables, with 18 successes = 95% success rate
- Media exposure in publications including – Architect’s Journal – readership = 6,817 – Avinteractive.com om – MMUs = 38,228 – Facilities Management Journal – readership = 24,000 – Health Business magazine – readership = 7,500 – Able magazine – readership = 30,000
- Key messaging positioned Contacta as expert in their field and provider of high-quality assisted listening and hearing loop products and services
- Facebook likes/followers rose by 80%/98% + Twitter followers increased by 30%. LinkedIn followers increased by 42%
Contacta’s Head of New Business Development Ran Meyrav said: “Our experience with Spring Up PR in the past 12 months has been very positive. We have seen real successes and added value in the cooperation.
“They are a professional and experienced team who are proactive, dynamic and helpful.
“And they have managed to learn our business very quickly which has helped in generating successful campaigns and good focused exposure to our target markets.”