Do you want to use stand-out PR/press coverage in media read by your target audiences to drive up awareness of your B2B technology products and expertise, and to help get noticed by prospective customers?
Here’s the spectacular results for assistive listening B2B technology specialists Contacta who, in it’s case, was eager to attract customers from new sources and to make their company “front of mind” for prospects looking for the specific technological solution it offered.
First of all complete clarity had to be made on who was Contacta’s target decision-making audiences.
In its case it was audio-visual, installers and architects, as well as vertical industries such as the transport, retail and care sectors which required the company’s particular assistive listening technology solutions.
Every B2B technology company has its own target audience/ideal customer – and it’s vital you know who it is for your company.
With Contacta we agreed that positioning Contacta as an expert in hearing loop installation, compliance and best practice as well as technological innovation was the razor-sharp strategic way forward for a 12-month PR campaign.
From here a focused media list whose readership would reflect Contacta’s audience was compiled.
And then, together with us at Springup PR, we drew up a success plan to reach those target audiences by securing ongoing news and expert-opinion/thought-leadership articles in target media.
We also assisted with a social media engagement strategy – and implementation – with aims as above.
And we started compiling customer case studies for the company’s website to showcase the caliber of clients trusting their technological solutions to Contacta.
Here’s the results over 12 months:
- Extensive media + online exposure, helping driving brand visibility in target sector media – approx 25 piece of coverage in target media
- Sales enquiries during 12 months increased 90% from average of 120 per year to 234 per year.
- 19 PR deliverables, with 18 successes = 95% success rate
- Media exposure in publications including – Architect’s Journal – readership = 6,817 – Avinteractive.com om – MMUs = 38,228 – Facilities Management Journal – readership = 24,000 – Health Business magazine – readership = 7,500 – Able magazine – readership = 30,000
- Key messaging positioned Contacta as expert in their field and provider of high-quality assisted listening and hearing loop products and services
- Facebook likes/followers rose by 80%/98% + Twitter followers increased by 30%. LinkedIn followers increased by 42%
Contacta’s Head of New Business Development Ran Meyrav said: “Our experience with Spring Up PR in the past 12 months has been very positive. We have seen real successes and added value in the cooperation.
“They are a professional and experienced team who are proactive, dynamic and helpful.
“And they have managed to learn our business very quickly which has helped in generating successful campaigns and good focused exposure to our target markets.”