* Get a Free Guide On How PR Builds The Reputation – And Sales – Of Your Care Provider
Hi Care Operator,
“Get the word out there about your home or specialist service”
Springup PR has immense experience working with the care and healthcare sector – whether it be ongoing proactive PR/media campaigns, or using our media relations skills to help manage a crisis or sensitive information, including negative social media posts and negative media reporting.
Using our media insider credentials, Springup PR’s proactive PR initiatives can achieve the following for your company/service.
* Secure positive media coverage that would go beyond your expectations
* Significantly raise the reputation of your company among target audiences, whether it be commissioners, families, the local public or the specialist care sector. This includes your online reputation. This is increasingly important if, for example, family members or commissioners search online for details about your service.
* Help drive bed occupancy
* Boost staff morale by producing positive media coverage for your company and the service your staff provide.
* Build loyalty from those who refer patients/clients/residents to you
* Provide premium marketing material. Independent media coverage of your service is objective. Its messaging to customers is that “this provider is good”. In this way media coverage can be premium marketing material – used for a company website, brochures, flyers, e-newsletters, email shots, etc.
* Exploit social media to the hilt. Get the most out of Linkedin, Twitter and other social media. Pioneer its use ahead of competitors
* Video production – for Youtube and marketing
* Content marketing
Which media to target?
Here’s the media your company/service should be seen in, and why.
* Regional media. Tens of thousands of people local to your services/care homes read, watch and listen to regional media, including newspapers, TV, radio and online. Positive stories about your service can make the difference between referrals or not. Springup PR’s clients have received positive business leads following positive regional media coverage.
* Trade and specialist media. What’s your specialist trade/industry media? It might include Health Service Journal, Nursing Times, Learning Disability Today, Mental Health Today, Care Talk, Care Management Matters, Healthcare Business Magazine, The Care Channel, and Health Investor magazine. To secure coverage in these publications – online or print – goes directly to the people who place patients/residents/clients with you.
* National media. With a potential audience reach of millions, this can have massive positive repercussions for your business, and markedly raise its reputation. It’s also premium marketing material in its own right.
* “Do it all” event organisation for your home or specialist service
* Sending emails to your prospective families, stakeholders and partners
* Google PPC Ads for care services
* Engaging copy for your website
* Maximising your carehome.co.uk listings
* Accelerated social media engagement
* Contact us for a Care PR And Digital Marketing Audit And Plan.
Call 0203 6370091 or email email@example.com
* Have a look at our clients, and testimonials