Want to discover one vital marketing propulsion you must do with that beautifully-crafted news release and set of editorial photographs for your care home in order to promote your home and the quality of its care to local audiences?
The video below:
- Details why – after a few Facebook-friendly tweaks – you should post that news story as a separate Facebook post, complete with all the terrific photos.
- Details why you should then boost that post to audiences within the geographical area you want to reach for your care home.
- Provides one real-life example of how this news story “boost” function can work for a fictional care home in Grange-over-Sands in Cumbria.
- Shows how you can use the Facebook target “audience” option when boosting a post to find out the number of people you can reach within a 10-mile radius of your care home
- And shows how you can break down that target audience by, for example, age, to reach 10s of thousands of local people.