For 15 years I received thousands of media releases and pitches from hundreds of PR agencies. Some were excellent. Many were dreadfully poor.
I found many PR agencies just “did not get it”, and specifically did not know how journalists operated and how to pitch ‘stories’ to them.
So, before hiring a PR agency, you must read my guide.
You’ll discover answers to:
* What does PR/media exposure achieve?
* Why do PR?
* Why think about hiring a PR agency?
* What skills and experience should you look for in a PR agency?
* How should you brief a PR agency?
* What business outcomes should you expect?
* How much do PR agencies charge?
Get your free guide on how to choose a PR agency