Are you asking….?
- How do I make sure my care, healthcare or tech company’s new product or services get covered regularly by my target media?
- How do I get journalists to write positive news or features about my company in order to raise its profile and get more leads
- I know I’ve “got a great story” but I need help in making sure it’s conveyed to journalists or bloggers in the right way.
- How do I position my company or executive as an expert to get noticed?
- How can PR complement my marketing strategy to bring in more sales?
- I’m struggling to get journalists to write about my care, healthcare or tech company
If so, you’re in the RIGHT place!
Growing and marketing your care, healthcare or technology company, and finding the “right-fit” PR experts can be difficult, and perhaps you’re unsure about who to approach for help?
For 15 years I was journalist who made my living pitching news stories, features and expert-opinion articles to a massive range of media.
I got to learn how vital it was to ensure you were always pitching the right ‘story’ with the right ‘angle’ to the right target journalists, and how to pitch to them, when to pitch to them and how important the follow up was.
It’s these ‘media insider’ methods that can help you.
Our mission: “To use proven ‘media insider’ methods to secure ongoing and targeted exposure for care, healthcare and technology companies to raise their profile and generate more leads among target prospects or audiences”