Do you want to generate more enquiries to your care/nursing home or specialist healthcare service, and fill beds faster?
Do you want more target audiences, particularly prospective families, private pays, and commissioners, to hear about the wonderful care your home or specialist care or healthcare service provides?
Do you want to “get the word out there” and “amplify positive word of mouth” that your home is on the up after recovering from previous rocky times?
If so, what about a Diagnostics + Fill Beds Faster Success Plan for your care/nursing home or specialist service?
What we can do for you is:
Fill Beds Faster Diagnostics:
* Help diagnose with you about what you are not doing to ensure you are at your desired occupancy level, and how PR, media exposure and digital marketing initiatives and campaigns can help fill beds faster at your homes.
* Help clarify with you what PR, media exposure and digital marketing initiatives/campaigns are most valuable to your homes/specialist care service and why.
* Help clarify with you what particular target audiences your homes/specialist care service want to reach, and what key messages you’d like to convey.
* How specific PR, media exposure and digital marketing initiatives can complement your marketing strategies and help your homes/specialist care service generate more enquiries and fill beds faster.
* Spend time with you going through all of the above. We will want to know answers to questions such as: How many enquiries and visits do you presently receive to your homes/specialist care service per month? What is the source of the enquiries? Do you record the name, telephone number and email address of every person who enquires? What newsletters do you distribute, and how often? How many networking or educational events do you organise per year? What media exposure initiatives or dedicated social media campaigns do you presently conduct?
* Do our own desktop research to determine your digital footprint and online reputation, if required. This may include SEO, online reputation, Facebook ‘accelerated engagement’, carehome.co.uk status and Google Adwords analysis.
* Assess how your service handles crisis control – particularly in relationship to the media
* We will also compare you with some of your competitors, if you wish.
What you get – Fill Beds Faster Success Plan
* Produce a Fill Beds Faster Success Plan to cover an agreed time-frame, and to your specified budget. The objective will be to generate more enquiries, and fill beds faster.
We will review this Fill Beds Faster Success Plan with you.
ThisFill Beds Faster Success Plan is yours – and you are under no obligation to use us as your PR agency after we have delivered this for you.
The aim of ourFill Beds Faster Success Plan is to help you by providing clarity and precision. It also gives you additional time to get to know us.
If you’d like to have a Fill Beds Faster Success Plan then please get in touch.
I look forward to talking with you,
Let’s connect via Linkedin
What one nursing home said after a Fill Beds Faster Success Plan helped fill 20 beds:
“We have found Springup PR to have fantastic knowledge of the care and nursing home sector combined with innovation in their approach to marketing and PR.
“This is no easy feat in an industry where there are some many different stakeholders to appeal to ranging from families and residents through to staff and professionals.
“Each stakeholder looking for a slightly different message but underpinned with a desire for high quality care and compassion. Springup understand this fantastically well and this message permeates their approach.
“In addition to this, SpringupPR make regular contact to ensure that what they are delivering meets your expectations. This leads to an agile service that achieves results.”
Ashley Osbourne, director of MOP Healthcare Limited which operates Barrowhill Hall Nursing Home in Rocester, Staffordshire