This episode of the Care CEO Success Stories podcast features Jason Hancock, founder of Hancock and Rowe which specialises in website user experinces.
In the episode Jason discusses how he helped the Good Oaks Home Care franchise after it approached him asking for a “visual uplift“ to its website and a better digital experience for families looking to find home care, and to ultimately secure better enquiry-to-customer conversion rates.
In the episode Jason reveals:
- The importance of initial research, and how he interviewed 6 Good Oaks Home Care clients, and 6 franchise owners ahead of planning the new s
- The role of “site map” and “map journeys” in creating good website navigation, and using both long-form and short-form surveys during research.
- How he created 3 key personas for Good Oaks Home Care, including one for high-net worth families looking care and another for job-seekers
- The importance of testing to ensure best possible experiences for website visitors and ultimately improving enquiry rates.
- The process for developing and optimising a website after it’s been designed and ensuring key information and calls to action are easily accessible and visible to users to help drive more enquiries
Get Our Free Video On 7 Vital – And Proven – PR And Marketing Things You Must Do To Get More Enquiries And Fill Your Care Or Nursing Home Beds Faster