“Oh Adam you can NEVER guarantee media exposure or PR results”
Is what some PR pros scoff at me.
You can offer a guaranteed results PR package – if you’re good enough 🤪 and you’re crystal clear on what your guarantee is.
In the field we specialise – the care sector – me or my team can GUARANTEE press coverage for any care home in their target media.
Our hit rate on securing coverage in target media is well above 95% – and that’s after pitching 100s of news releases and stories to the press.
I say this not to boast – but to clarify that if you’re good enough at what you do you SHOULD be able to offer some guarantee.
If you’d like to learn a step-by-step process for guaranteeing positive press coverage for any care home…
Watch this webinar recording of:
👉 “How To Get Guaranteed Ongoing Press Coverage For Your Care Homes To Showcase Your Care Quality” 👈
On this video you’ll also learn….
* Why any one of your care homes will have a positive story for the press – even if you don’t think they do!
* What must – and what must not – be included in news releases you pitch to the press
* How to pitch a news story to the media.
* Why it’s vital to follow up when you pitch your care news stories to journalists.
* When to use your own smart phone photos to accompany news releases, and when to hire a pro photographer.
* How to pitch your care home news to regional ITV and BBC television stations.
* How often you should be pitching care home news stories to the press
Go watch the video!