This podcast episode, featuring Springup PR’s very own Danielle Booker, reveals the amazing story of how one care home Facebook post reached 14 million people, making it the most popular Facebook post ever for a care home.
In all the post was shared 236,000 times and the care home’s Facebook page increased its followers from 200 to 8000.
And all this happened within 7 days.
The episodes discusses
- Details of the “Accelerated Facebook” campaign to reach record-breaking amounts of people.
- Why it was decided to launch the 7 day campaign during Dementia Action Week
- How the strategy was for every post shared from the post, the care home would donate a certain amount of money to a local dementia charity.
- How throughout the campaign Danielle posted from the care home’s Facebook page various different posts about dementia – some advice posts, other showcasing the care home’s dementia expertise
- Why encouraging Facebook post ‘sharing’ was vital to the explosive viral result.
- How the home’s manager and deputy got involved.
- The EXACT details of the post which went viral. Hint: It involved pyjamas!
- Why photos were vital + why the call to action was EVEN MORE important
- How the campaign prompted job enquiries* Get Free Video On 7 PR and Marketing Things You Must Do To Fill Your Care Or Nursing Home Beds Faster