This episode of the Care Home PR And Marketing podcast features Tobi Alli-Usman of Smooth Digital.
In this episode we delve into:
* What you must do when a family gets to your website or landing page via adverts such as Google pay per click – and you want families to take an action to convert them into a resident.
* What your online landing page from an advert should look like by using the correct text, video and images
* Why you should convey the USP of your care homes, and show how during Covid residents are being kept safe
* How to build ‘lead triggers’ into landing pages so families actually get in touch!
* How, why, and when you should embed form submission boxes and options to download brochures.
* Why ALL these lead triggers should be on 1 landing page.
* How, by increasing the rate of a family member getting in touch, you’re reducing your cost per inquiry.
* Why for care and nursing homes you should be aiming for a 3% “click to lead” rate.
Get Tobi’s The 10 Landing Page Commandments