This episode of the Care Home PR And Marketing podcast features Joanne Balmer, CEO of the care home group Oakland Care which consists of four luxury care homes in the south east, with other homes in construction.
In this episode we examine:
- The process from beginning to end in setting a new and clear mission statement, vision and values
- How to re-brand, including the details and meaning of a new logo and colours associated with your operator.
- How to involve staff, including “roadshow consultations” when your leadership team hold events at your homes to familiarise themselves with your staff’s opinion and views, and conducting Facebook polls
- How to embed your mission, vision and values throughout all operations, including recruitment and hiring of staff
- How to know if your staff fully understand your mission, vision and values
- The role of PR and marketing, particularly promoting “good news” stories to the media