This episode of the Care Home PR And Marketing podcast, features Simon Parker, founding partner of SP&P which helps build high-performance teams, to deliver outstanding care and to grow their care home business. Simon also runs the Care Home Show
- What we mean by “culture” for care operators.
- Why it’s important to recognize the CQC scrutinizes culture in the “well-led” domain of their inspection framework.
- How a good culture improves recruitment and retention – minimising cost and time spent recruiting, and reducing attrition.
- How a good culture impacts care delivery, care quality, and CQC ratings
- How a good culture impacts occupancy and attracting self-funded residents.
- Why it’s vital to be clear on your care business’s vision and values
- Why you must embed culture into everything the team does
- Why fostering a good culture must come from the top
- Horror-story examples of when care operator cultures go wrong!
- The signs that demonstrate you’ve got a high-class team culture