“The Coronavirus is going to hit the shores – and we’re ready for the fight,” says Jonathan Cunningham of Birkdale Nursing Home in Southport, Merseyside.
Jonathan talks with Adam James of Springup PR on how his nursing home is preparing for the “inevitable” – when a resident becomes infected with Covid-19.
* Why “we’re at war” – and the situation must be treated as such.
* Hygiene measures before entering the home
* Why Jonathan decided not to have a separate wing for an infected resident
* Dedicated “Covid team” for barrier nursing to deliver care to infected resident
* Details on hand wash stations and PPE stations
* How it’s vital to have the right frame of mind.
* Get Free Video On 7 PR and Marketing Things You Must Do To Fill Your Care Or Nursing Home Beds Faster
Check out Jonathan’s Facebook Storm Care Manager’s Inner Circle